As an aestheticCOACH, I believe in transparency with my clients and that you should see what I offer and how much it will cost. Below is a list of some of my treatments and the costs involved. If you have any queries or would like a costing list with more than one treatment, please contact me.
You don’t have to undergo cosmetic surgery to improve your appearance and reduce the signs of ageing. You can choose non surgical advanced soft aesthetic treatments to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, to plump up your lips, remove blemishes moles and thread veins, and smooth out the surface of your skin.
– Collagen generating dermal fillers are the main solutions to use for static lines and gravitational folds, these can be used for all sorts of lines and wrinkles such as Deep nose to mouth lines. fine lines around the eye area, forehead lines, Glaballa lines, expression lines and Brow lifting, the effects are instantly visible.
– Lip fillers add volume to the lips and smooth out fine lines around the border of the lip.
Note – it is sometimes necessary to carry out further lip augmentation treatments, to build fullness and help maintain the longevity of results.
For this reason I offer a price reduction of 50.00 euros off further lip augmentation treatment within, one month of the original lip filler treatment.( This option is not available on already discounted Lip Filler treatments, i.e (seasonal and/or value discounted promotions)
HA Dermal fillers usually last about 8-10 months.
HA Dermal fillers are best for:
- Deep Skin hydration
- Fine line prevention
- Deep line correction
- Under Eye line prevention and treatment
- Mid face volume and restoration
- Cheek enhancement
- Lip enhancement – lip volume
Dermal fillers contain Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronate) is an important physiological substance that all skin types contain naturally.
Its key role is to maintain the plumpness and moisture that helps to keep the skin surface smooth and lifted, but levels of HA decline with the ageing process of the skin.
Treatment cost start at €150.00
– Micro Needling stimulates collagen growth, which is necessary if you want to maintain and achieve a youthful appearance on your skin. The derma roller device will assist a lot of tiny needles that are rolled over the face area creating tiny pin pricks of trauma to the skin, this trauma then triggers the skins natural response to repair and regenerate new healthier skin cells, three session six weeks apart are advised to maximise collagen reproduction. numbing aesthetic cream is applied to the face before each treatment, some short term mild facial redness will be visible straight after treatment and this usually subsides within 24 hours.
Derma Roller is best for:
- Sun Damaged skin
- Acne skin
- Fine lines
- Natural production of your own collagen within your skin
Treatment Cost Start €70.00
– Aesthetic anti-aging mesotherapy ( or mesolift ) is a biological active treatment that targets the consequences of ageing and its causes this treatment carries no risk and is practically pain free.
There is no need for post treatment recovery, offering very natural progressive results.
Mesotherapy is best for:
- Introducing vitamins, minerals, nutrients, hyaluronic acid – collagen into the skin.
- All skin types any age groups
- Natural results that improve the condition of the skin significantly after the procedure
Treatment Cost Start €100.00
– Chemical peeling is one of the oldest cosmetic procedures that help your skin achieve a more smoother and refined look, today chemical peels are so popular as they offer immediate results. Exfoliating the outer layers of dead skin, revealing a new skin layer with improved tone and texture.
A protocol of 3 to 6 treatments recommended to achieve maxim results over a short term period.
Skin peels are best for:
- Facial blemishes
- Uneven skintone and hyper pigmentation
- Acne skin
Treatment Cost €80.00 Inc Post peel 6 day, skincare recovery products.
Discount available for courses booked for and paid in advance.
I specialise in ultra realistic techniques so that I can imitate actual BROW HAIRS, so whether you have some or none, I can help you achieve the most natural looking brow shape to suit your face and bone structure.
I will work with you to attain the most flattering style for your facial features and your lifestyle.
Treatment cost from €150.00
Plasma Blast – Fibroblast Skin Treatment.
- Skin Lesions such as Moles, Skin tags, Fibromas, Warts, Papillomas, Sebborrhic Keratosis.
- Wrinkles, Frown Lines, Crows Feet, Smokers Lines, Neck Lines.
- Hooded Eyelids
- Age Spots, Skin Pigmemtation, Sun Spots, Melasma, Chloasma, Freckles.
- Scarring incliding Streck Marks, Acne Scars and Post-Surgical Scars.
Non Surgical skin rejuvenation (Permanent)
Treatment Cost €250.00
-Platelet Rich Plasma – Also dubbed by the media ‘’Vampire Facial’’ PRP therapy is a patented system for the safe and rapid preparation involves injection of your own platelets and fibrin for the cosmetic treatment of wrinkles of the face, neck or hands.
This procedure offers long term results of up to 18 months.
PRP is best for
- Facial rejuvenation
- Subtle results, with gradual improvement of the skin over a 3 to 5 week period
- Because this filler is produced from clients own blood – no risk of infection, rejection or allergic reactions
Treatment Cost €250.00
Please call Tiffany on 086-4141808 or use the contact form below to book any appointments or if you have any questions re treatments.
Please be aware a €50.00 deposit is required to secure your booking which can be done via PayPal email.
Take a look at my consultation protocol below